The Birrus Ultramat Black on Black is a closed construction commercial entrance mat that can be recessed or surface mounted. Constructed using black anodised extruded aluminium tread rails that are swaged together to form a closed construction mat that is very strong and yet provides a small amount of flexibility and Jet Black cut pile carpet inserts that are ideal for architectural and commercial applications as the extremely hard wearing cut pile carpet inserts create an impressive plush looking entrance mat as well as effectively removing of moisture and general contamination from pedestrian footwear. The Jet Black cut pile carpet inserts are secured within the aluminum tread rails of Birrus Ultramat entrancemats at either end of each tread rail allowing for the relacment of the carpet inserts as a result ofunforeseen damage or wear through use. Birrus Ultramat Black on Black mats are best suited to internal applications or where the mats are under cover externally and receive some protection from the weather.
Birrus Ultramat Black on Black
Birrus Ultramat Black on Black
|Depth ‘X’:||Manufactured to order|
|Length ‘Y’:||Manufactured to order|
|Thickness:||10mm or 16mm|
|Materials:||Extruded aluminium and cut pile Jet Black carpet insert|
|Installation:||Recess or Surface Mount|
Birrus Selection Benefits
- Birrus Matting Systems offers the reliability of a company with over 50 years of experience in the matting industry.
- Birrus entrance mats are manufactured to high standards in Victoria, Australia using all Australian sourced materials with a choice of carpet, ribbed rubber, abrasive grit. The exception being natural and Black dyed coir, which is an imported material.
- Every Birrus manufactured entrance mat carries a ten (10) year written manufacturer’s waranty.
- Birrus Matting Systems offers a product range that is specifically designed for commercial and industrial applications that suits any style of architecture wheelchair, shopping trolley, luggage trolley, and baby carriage friendly.
- Birrus offers replaceable inserts that can change the look, colour and style of existing Birus entrance mats.
- Birrus provides the flexibility to mix and match colours and tread insert materials within the same mat.
- Birrus provides the oppportunity to be creative by offering anodizing of either the aluminium tread rails and/or the matwel frmaes in a selected range of Birrus colours.
- There are no restrictions to the shape of Birrus entrance mats.
- All Birrus entrance mats are custom manufactured to ensure that they fit correctly the first time.
- Birrus can manufacture entrance mats up tp 6000mm in length, (door width), avoiding unsightly vertical joins in large mats. Less vertical joins results in less movement reducing wear and unsafe edges.
- All matwell frames are made to size in the same factory as the entrance mats.
- Aluminium diminishing strips are available for surface mounting od entrance mats.
- Available in 10mm or 16mm thicknesses.
- Black anodised extruded aluminium tread rails lightly furrowed on the exposed surface to produce a non-skid surface.
- Rubber support cushions mounted on the base of each tread rails counter any minor recess base imperfections and ensure quiet operation.
- Cut pilecarpetinserts inJet Black.
- Proprietary anodised aluminium matwell frames to suit selected thickness of Cocamat.
- Brass or Stainless Steel matwell frames.
- Diminishing strips for surface mounting.
- Maintenance & Cleaning Instructions.
- Manufacturing of Birrus Ultramat Black on Blackentry matswill commence upon placement of order and signed Birrus layout drawings if required.
- Normal manufacturing lead time forthis productis up to 15 working days for rectangular mats. Lead times for other shapes is up to 20 working days, (depending on work load), to beconfirmed at the time of order.
- Call us on 08 9246 7703 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomation or to order Birrus Ultramat Black on Blackentry mats.
|Dimensions||175 × 55 × 85 mm|