Type 1-25 Stainless Steel Tactile Indicator Stud
The Type 1-25 Stainless Steel Tactile Indicator Stud is a pin positive tactile stud manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel. Concentric rings on the top of the tactile stud aids slip resistance while the polished ring contributes to the contrast between tactile and flooring materials. A grooved retention pin enhances the grip achieved when the bindng material sets in the hole drilled into the flooring material. Suitable for all hard surfaces where maximum resistance agaist lifting is required.
- Manufactured from grade 316 stainless steel.
- Corrossion resistant.
- Concentric top rings with polished rim.
- 35mm Dia X 4mm thick.
- 6mm X 25mm grooved retention pin.
- Grade 316 stainless steel.
- 400 required per m2.
- 6mm X 12mm grooved retention pin.
- Type T024 Stainless Steel Tactile Indicator Stud with concentric rings on both the top surface and rim.
- Supply of Type 1-25 Stainless Steel tactile indicator studs will commence upon placement of order.
- Normal manufacturing lead time for this product is up to 7 working days from acceptance of order.
- Call us on 08 9246 7703 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more infomation or to order the Type 1-25 Stainless Steel tactile indicator studs.